<02> Parking Brake Light On (Follow-up)

Hello fellow '02ers/bimwads,

Just a brief and great big "Thank-You" to everyone who e-mailed me with
suggestions re: my parking Brake light staying on on the '76 '02...as it
turned out, I discovered that one of the circlips had popped off the parking
brake handle under the boot(thus too much play), I cleaned up the contact
switch (very archaic little mechanism, but certainly functional...actually
it's very cool..the "practical" engineering that went into these little cars
never ceases to amaze me!).

The bottom line is the brake fluid was a bit low in the reservoir, even though
it registered between the max and min marks.  I added a bit of brake fluid and
the light on the dash promptly went out!

Thanks again to Rob, Chuck, Tom, Harvey, Dan, and Michel!

Happy ///Motoring,

John Weese
BMW CCA #76646
'73 tii