Dinan Experience - need advice

Hi all, I just got off the phone with Dinan and  could use a little adv=
ice on
my experience will them.  Obviously it is not good so far. I'll try to =
keep
it short.

I dropped my car off yesterday morning to have it checked for squishy
brakes.  They don't get back to me until this morning and tell me that =
the
car is no longer driveable and that it has serious engine problemes and=
 if I
want the car back, it needs to be towed.  WHAT?!?!  It was running when=
took it there and they tell me it is not safe to drive now and that it =
can
only go about 5 mph.  I understand that things can happen, but is it
reasonable to expect to get a car back in at least the same condition i=
which I dropped it off?  I took it to them b/c I thot they were honest.=
  This
doesn't sound right to me.  I'm going over there at lunchtime to see wh=
at's
up.  Anyone that has had a similar experience, pls let me know.  I'd li=
ke to
think that they are treating me fairly, but this sounds way too far out=
.
Yea... I regret taking it there now and probably will never return to t=
ake
any other bmws there unless they can tell me something to make me feel =
better
about this.  Thanks for letting me vent.

Grant
=