Does anyone have a spare 1974 2002 mag for sale?

Greetings all,

Upon having a tire replaced today for having a bubble in the inside
sidewall, I discovered the reason why said bubble occured.  Last winter
during El Nino's wrath I hit a pothole which was hidden by a puddle of
water, some 12 inches deep.  At the time I thought it had only caused my
front strut to dimple my hood, needless to say, I was bummed when I learned
that it also caused my 2002 "turbo" mags on my 74tii to be bent beyond
repair.

My question to you, my fellow 2002 nuts is: Does anyone out there have a
single BMW 2002 Turbo/1974tii rim for sale?  The wheel should be a 5x13"
part #36-11-1-114-231.  The rest of the set are just fine, so I don't need
all four.

Please contact me at the email address above or at the telephone numbers
listed below.

Warmest regards,

- -- Michael Aaron Escher
BMWCCA # 133455