E46 reviews

Hi, all:

See the April edition of Car and Driver for a not-so-flattering review of the
E46 323i. It places second to the A4 1.8T in a six car comparo. There's lots
of positive commentary, but it's a major about face for C/D to have *any*
significant criticism of a six-cylinder 3er. They're saying the refinement of
the E46 really detracts from the sportiness enjoyed in the E36. I noticed
Roundel had some similar concerns.

If what they're saying is true, it's too bad. Anyone have a differing opinion?
If not, I guess we're gonna be holding on to those E36s and E30s!

Len Johnson
'94 325i
'85 325e