Re: BMW Auctions

Check out this site:
http://www.repodepo.net

They sell repossessed cars.  There are almost always a few BMW's there!. =
 Last week there were five including a 1997 and 1996 Z3, a couple of 3 =
series and 1991 535i. I even remember seeing a 1991 850 last year.

They work on an auction basis.  You place a bid, if the Bank accepts =
your offer (the cars have been repossessed by the Bank), the car is =
yours.

One note of caution.  When I was there last year (looking at a n-i-c-e =
1992 328) they would not allow you to test drive the cars.  Something =
about liability.  You can bring a mechanic to do what ever tests you =
want though!

Daniel Feuer