12 HOURS of SEBRING Corral

Here is the skinny:

Thanks to our South Atlantic Regional VP - Carlos Diaz-Estrada
this Corral should be more fun than any others we had before. I
know he did a lot of leg work with sponsors or potential
sponsors.
>From what I have heard we will have "Closed Circuit TV" !!!!
(bout' dat ??)
Food and such will be available as well on Saturday. We will have
also some informal gathering with beer and laughs Friday evening.
Some of us will be crashing under tents or just under what we
hope will be warm FL skies and sleeping bags :-)
Drive your BMW ! Non-BMWs will be parked in the overflow area
next to the Corral.
Bring your BMW CCA card.
At the entrance gate turn immediately RIGHT. They may not let you
at first, (that's where the "drive over bridge" is to the
paddock), but they will let you in once you tell them that you
are with BMW Corral. We will have some signs up so keep your eyes
open.
If you are planning to get there on Saturday, get there early
(before 8 am). Otherwise you may get stuck for miles (and hours)
before the entrance gate.

Hope to see you there.

Milos

- --
95 ///M3       92 325i        85 325        BMWCCA# 122639
Phone & Fax: (727) 938 6355 (evenings & weekends EST)

___________ Check out *THE* web site for: ___________
Real Carbon Fiber trim at:  http://www.bigfoot.com/~Milos