`97 E36 Coupe Roof Rack options

I'm looking to get a rack for my 97 328iS. The very adaptable Yakima rack
that I had on my old non-BMW will not fit the coupe according to the Yakima
fit guide. The rack has the Q towers and the listing for the 3 series coupe
stops at 1996 (in the 1999 guide). What's up with this? I already talked to
Yakima and they said they won't be making any "clips" for the 97 and up
coupes do to low demand.
Anyone on the digest know of something that works well on the 1997 328iS?
I need an extensive rack system because I will be using it for skis, bikes
and kayaks. Is anyone using the Yakima system intended for the 96 coupe on
a 97 car? What about the Thule system?

Thanks.