Rick's 325 Questions

Couple questions thy Rick tho hast (or something..)

www.bmwe30.net
There is a good write up on the service indicator light reset.  I just did it
the other day.
As far as the ABS light... you might want to check the ABS Voltage Protection
Relay.  It is mounted above the ABS computer which you can see under the dash
if you remove the lower panel above your legs.  Those blow if some idiot
jumps the car backwards.  Somebody did it on my car while I wasn't looking..
ARG!!!

- -Jeff Patch
'86 Alpine White 325es - Dinan, K&N, etc
http://jamspot.simplenet.com