89 325i prices

Hi all,

what is a good price for an 89 325i, that needs a new radiator, engine tune up (maybe even a slight overhaul), and new paint.  I haven't looked at the interior but but I'm sure it needs a stereo and I'm exactly sure if the AC works either.  But the car does start although it has been sitting there for five years. The guy wants 1K for it but I'm not sure if that is a good price.

thanks..

jamie...

- ---
Cone Crazy: http://lonestar.texas.net/~jdiaz
(soon to be moving)

Win a classic 1971 Chevelle SS 454
http://www.dunloptire.com/

Signup for your FREE Dunlop Driver E-Mail account at:
http://www.handleit.net