FS - BBS RK's For E36's, E36 M3 Motorsport Wheels and more...

Hi Everyone,

I've got 2 sets of wheels that I need to sell.  The first set is the
original M3 wheels that came on the 95' M3.  PERFECT condition and even
have a set of Mich. Pilots w/60% tread left on them.  Sized 235x40x17
and the wheels are all 17x7.5.
The second set is a set of the BBS RK wheels sized 17x8.  They have some
used Yoko A032R's on them which have about one more event left on them.
They are in great condition except for one that has a scratch from
mounting/unmounting tires.  Tires sized 235x40x17.
The last wheel I have for sale is a 7.5"x17" M Contour Wheel.  It's in
perfect condition.
I also have a set of the clear tail lights,  clear side markers and
clear front corner lamps that I would like to sell for an E36 2 door..
They fit all the E36 2 door cars.

Asking price for the M Contour is $200 plus shipping (No tire)
Asking price for the clear lights is $250 plus shipping
Asking price for the 95' M3 wheels is $800 plus shipping (Includes the
tires)
Asking price for the BBS wheels is $1000 plus shipping (With the tires)

Both are OBO so let me know if you or anyone you know is interested.

Thanks!

Tino Saloomen