<All> Mercedes Crash Clip

>Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 06:38:40 -0400
>From: "Crews, Shawn B" <Shawn.Crews@domain.elided>
>Subject: Mercedes Video

>If you guys want to view the Mercedes flip at LeMans, without worrying
about
>ATI video card encoding or whatever crap was preventing viewing at that
>other site, just go to:

>http://www.cnnsi.com/multimedia/latest5.html

>Pick "A serious accident would cause concern among the teams."

Hi

This is the correct location, the other possible problem with obtaining this
clip from here is that this site uses JAVA and or ActiveX. Allot of
corporate networks block JAVA and ActiveX from coming in because there are
security problems with these technologies. I have a copy of this clip (it is
a QuickTime movie) but I think it is to large (1.4MB) to attach it to this
email (attachments don't really work here anyway).

If someone has a public FTP server or Website I can send it to you.

The clip that was around yesterday (that did not work) was 11.8MB. Its
ashame that one is not available. I am still hoping.

Thanks

Don Stevenson/BMWCCA Boston Chapter

1988 325IS, (to much to list), should have stayed the street car.

1987 325IS, project, should have been the track car.

1988 Volvo 240 Wagon 5 Speed (green alloy wheels)