for sale: 1988 325iX

hello all,

i'm selling my iX, i don't want to, but i'm moving and need a larger
vehicle. is anyone looking for a well maintained cca member owned
iX? here are the details:

1988 325iX, vin# wbaab930xj2550968, cinnibar red, 2door 5speed, all
wheel drive rare bimmer. all stock, leather recaros, obc, sunroof,
front air dam and rear spoiler, fog lights, everything works.
beautiful interior and exterior. 145k highway miles. documented
timing belt, second owner, all records, maintained by the book.
never abused or tracked. this car still has a lot of life left in
it.

this is the classic iX. bmw loaded this car with all available
options for '88, the first production year in the US. check out
gordon haines' website for the lowdown on this rare bimmer:

http://www.bmwcca.org/misc/iXfaq.htm

i'm looking for $9900/obo.

the car is 20 min outside of boston in lexington, ma. the best way
to get in touch with me is to leave a message at 781.862.4363 or
email <smagorinsky@domain.elided> since <mark@domain.elided> will no longer be
active as of 6-25-99. so if you know anyone in the area that's
interested, i'd appreciate you forwarding them this message.

thanks a lot, mark

'88 325iX (not for much longer i'm afraid)

- --
Mark Casella	      mailto:mark@domain.elided     phone: 781.676.8575
Exa Corporation	       http://www.exa.com       fax: 781.676.8599