<e36> BMW Alarms

	Hi everyone.  After having both of my factory remote die on me,
I'm fairly upset with the quality of the stock BMW alarms (for the e36
that is).  Just incase people are wondering.  Yes I did change my battery.
Yes I did check to make sure the battery is inserted correctly.  Yes I did
accidently drop the remote but not to the point of scratching or denting
the remote.  (my cheap Acura remote is better than this).

	Now I'm in the market for an aftermarket alarm for my 325is '95.
I know that www.autoloc.com carries a few different models for BMW, but
I'm curious if there is other company that sells alarms?  I'm looking for
a few basic functions.  It has to be able to

Lock/Unlock the door (obviously)
Dim/Brighten the interior lights
Flash some type of light when arm and disarm
doublelock (hopefully, I'm not sure if other alarms use BMW features)
glass sensor
a LONG range sensor (where I could arm and disarm in a distance)

Here is a list of things I would like for it to have (but not necessary)

OEM adaptor fittings
Silent arm and disarm
Allows the parking light to stay on for about 15 seconds after disarming
(useful feature when you are looking for your car in the middle of the
parking lot)
Lock doors when turning on ignition
unlock doors when turning off ignition
duel stage alarm
One touch sunroof

I heard that the one touch sunroof usually comes with the "automatic"
opening/closing of the windows/sunroofs when you arm or disarm your car.
Since my car is a '95, it didn't come with the one touch open/close
sunroof feature.  A nice feature that I wouldn't mind having but could
live without.  I know a few of your may like factory BMW parts, but their
alarm is just horrible.  No flashing lights, not very sensitive, and a
very short arm/disarm distance.

If anyone has any suggestions on what types of alarms to get.  Please let
me know.  I would prefer to install it myself, but would only do so if
there is a OEM adaptor.  Otherwise I would take it to a professional
(Don't trust my own work =)

Please feel free to e-mail me privately.  I could be reached at
linj03@domain.elided

Thanks.

James
325is with a dead alarm.