Bargains around $10,000

Hey everyone!  It's been a loooong time since I posted here.  The 528 I
bought was given to my sister and I was without Bimmer for sometime.
Suddenly, out of the blue my wife says to me, "Honey, lets get rid of your 91
Explorer and buy you a BMW...!"  She said something after that, but I have no
idea what is was because I just heard the part about buying me a BMW!  So
there it is.  I must act fast because she may wake up at any time, so how
about some opinions.  I'm ballparking the figure at about 10K.  What do some
of you think is the best deal based on price, age, reliability, looks,
whatever you us to base your opinion.  I've been looking at Bimmers for years
and I like just about all of them.  I know, I know, in the end it's up to me
and whatever I like, but I'm curious, so lets hear it!

Thanks

Bill Klingbeil
Dallas, Texas