Considering '92 535i purchase -Need info.

 am looking at purchasing a 92 535i with 120,000 miles. 5 speed manual
trans. I would like to hear any feedback that anyone has concerning this
car. I am particularly interested in anyone's experience with common
mechanical failures or things to look for. The items that I have noticed
wrong with it are: Glove box latch handle broken (gone), ac blower only
works on highest setting (Is this the fan or switch?), louder than normal
ticking sound from engine while running (valves or injectors?), missing
spare wheel (not tire!), missing plastic air baffles on each side of
radiator (?). Otherwise runs and drives great, price is right for the miles
& condition.

Thanks, I can be reached at je_turner@domain.elided or at
jeturner@domain.elided.