Frankfurt Autoshow

   I thought I posted this already to the list, but couldn't find it
as I got uptodate on the digest.   But I'll be at the Frankfurt
autoshow on Saturday, September 18th, and was wondering if any member
of the list would like to meet me there.   I'll be returning from a
business trip to Paris and Geneva which gives me a chance to see the
show for the second time.

P.S.

  This trip is being paid for by the Europeans, so U.S. taxpayers need
not be concerned I'm abusing tax payer's money.