E30 FS: '84 325e 5 Speed

'84 325e 5 speed
Delphin Grey repaint over Baltic Blau (inside of
trunk and door jambs repainted as well).
Tan Cloth Sport interior (good condition, front seats from
  lower mileage car)
160,030 miles

The Good:
Engine very strong and smooth.   Only used about 1/4 qt between
  3000 mile oil change.
Handles great (probably has had the strust/shocks replaced at some point).
Current PA inspection.
Originally a FL car, no rust
Replaced within the last 3000 miles:
Timing Belt and all accesory belts
Clutch, pressure plate, clutch slave cyl, clutch hydraulic line
Driveshaft center support bearing
Windsheild washer pump
Transmission oil
Shifter bushings, and knuckle

The not so good:
Originally a FL car, the dash is cracked, and the
paint is dull (all there, all one color, but not
shinny anymore).

AC currently doesn't work, runs, and I see movement in the
window on the receiver/dryer.   It might need an expansion valve?

No service records prior to me owning it (1 year).

Needs back tires, fronts are OK.

Car is in Harrisburg, PA.

Asking $3000.

J.
'89 325i w/ 15x7 Borbets & Jim C. Chip :-)
'84 325e 5spd (forsale)
'72 2002 Furture 2.5L six cyl. conversion
'67 Pontiac Firebird 400 Conv (4spd)
'87 F-150 (Parts hauler and tow vehicle)

http://www.microserve.net/~jsnyder

End of bmw-digest V9 #1205