B23>>>>B27?

I would like 2 convert my M20 /B23 little six into a B27; I have a L-Jet
323i (c below); I heard that this particular engine is difficult 2
extract more power from by means of chip upgrade since there is no chip!
Now, with this capacity increase would the engine rev slower? what are
pros and cons of doing this? Would a mild supercharger b a better
option?
how much power can one extract from M20 engine?
I'm looking 4 a cost effective performance 4 my Bava since I don't have
M3R's like u guys :)

E30 323i Euro Coupe '83 M20/B23 L-Jet
Getrag 260 & 3.25 Diff
Various Liposuctions >>> 900kG