<FS> Thule rack for e36 3 series 2 door

Thule rack system (+ aero fit kits) that fits any e36 3 series 2 door.  Has dual
bike carriers (long) with front fork mounts and locking mechanisms.  Have
original instructions, all hardware, etc.  Used it like 3 times.  Could ship
assembled or completely disassembled - whatever you prefer.  Worked like a charm
on my M3.  Selling only because I now have a SUV.

If you're in the market for this sort of thing, you've probably found that after
you add up all the pieces you have to buy, it is a fairly expensive endeavor.  I
paid in the neighborhood of $400 for everything which I'm advertising now for
only $225, buyer pays shipping costs.

Please reply to my private email address (i.e., not the list) if you're
interested.  Thanks,

Rick
'95 ///M3