Re: Removal of transfer decals on '99 M3 sunvisors...

I'm not sure that I know what a transfer decal is but... I had nasty,
ugly, yellow airbag warning stickers on the visors of my '98 E36 328.
The sunvisors in this car are vinyl. I used Goof Off to get the
stickers off. Check out this link that describes the procedure and
good luck: www.bmwccaeverglades.com/visor.html. I found that the
chemicals caused the vinyl to get wrinkly like wet skin. I tried the
freezer technique described in the article, but that didn't
immediately fix them. After sitting in my kitchen overnight they we
back to normal.