E30 M3 stuff FS

All the parts listed below are from my race car and a friends that is being
converted.  Anyone interested, please email me directly.

- -Stock S14 for 1987 car, 160k miles, Redline, meticulously maintained,
perfect condition.  Includes all accessories and parts for an engine swap.
$4400 OBO
- -complete cardinal interior, seats completely redone using new factory BMW
leather less than 1 year ago.  Will sell for cost of reupholstering - $1350.
- -New, unpackaged front brake rotors, Evo alloy, $150 for the pair.
- -Hawk Blue pads, used 2 track days, $150 for all 4 corners
- -Brake calipers, stock, excellent condition, $350 for all 4 corners.
- -Instrument cluster, shows 160k miles, $150
- -Instrument cluster, shows 105k miles, $200
- -perfect dash $125
- -2 perfect doors, complete with glass, motor, door locks, mirrors, factory
lachssilber paint, not waves or dimples, $300 each.

James

End of bmw-digest V9 #1298