<E28> Need info on Ultra Rare Moonroof

 All,
      I'm looking for any info on the rare moonroof option on the E28.
It was a dealer option here in US.  I believe it cou;d be ordered on
cars in Europe.    Does anybody have one on their car?  If so, does it
have a retractable sun shade?  ie, a cover that pulls back and forth to
block any view in/out of the glass roof.  I can't tell by the partlist
drawing if it has this.  If any body can help, let me know.
    If anyone knows of one for sale, please email me.

Thanks,
RussC