FS: 14" wheels

I plan to change wheels on my E12 528i, and have a nice set of 14"
radial style wheels (Style A in Bav Auto catalog) for sale.  They were
refinished in August, including new center caps ($50 value), and have
Dunlop D60 (195/65) tires that are practically new, mounted and
balanced.  This would be a great deal for anyone with an E12, Bavaria,
etc., with 5-bolt pattern. For the price of a set of new tires, you get
both tires AND wheels!  $250 plus shipping (or reasonable offer).

Ken Mitchell
Durham, NC