<E34> Rough & Low Idle when Cold

The idle on my '92 535i seems to be rough when cold. I also notice that the
idle is just above the 500 RPM mark when cold. When warm it looks to be
about 700ish. Can any one give me advice on what to check?

Things I have done...Pulled plugs  & checked gap @ .032. Adjusted valves
cold @ .013 (Bretts recommendation), cleaned throttle body (looks New Now),
cleaned the device that goes to the bellows in front of the TB (Idle Valve),
removed rotor & cap, cleaning the contacts with a fine (600 grit) paper. I
am running a bottle of Tecron in the gas now. Give me some help guys!

TIA, Richard Vaughn BMW CCA
Tarheel Chapter