1990 325i convertible

Hi people,

Just wanted to get some opinions...someone has offered to buy my '02 from me,
so I need an immediate replacement. I think I have a found it, a 1990 325i
convertible, 5 speed, black with black manual top, 139k miles, price is
6000.00. I drove the vehicle today and absolutely love it...however, before I
get my hopes up, I'd like to get opinions from former or current owners of
that model, and if there were any major technical or reliability issues that
I should be concerned with. Please let me know...thanks so much!

Lorenzo