Re: Electrical Component location, '86 735

Fellow 7 Series owners,

I am currently tracking down a HVAC problem on my '86 735 and I am having trouble
locating a component. I am looking for the "Compressor Control Unit" that controls
the
AC compressor among other integrated things( defrost etc....). I have a ETM for the
car and the component
locator shows the unit being located behind the dash, left of the steering column.
I have this
whole area torn apart to troubleshoot the wiring and I can not seem to locate this
module.
Can anyone out there give me a hand or a hint????
I need to verify this module and its wiring so I can continue to try and solve this
problem.

Thanks guys,
Thank You and Regards,
Tom M. in PA