RE: [WOB] Do you let the kid(s)/spouse eat in your beautiful BMW?

Alex:

You wrote:

>No offense, but do you also drive barefoot?

Yes, sometimes in the summer.

>Wanna share with us what the driving school instructors tell you

Your reply is funny, but you are missing some details. You should have seen
his boots, is all I can say. After spending ALL day detailing my car, his
boots would have set me back an hour!

I have no problems any other times. I have done all of it too, autox, eat
(no Taco Bell), and yes, driver's schools. Instructors wear whatever,
windows down, torrential downpour. It happened. Not a problem. It just
wasn't the DAY BEFORE a concours.

>Nope, sorry.
>You did not let a friend into your car because his shoes were dirty? Was
>getting the trophy worth loosing a friend?

He and I are still friends and he still enjoys telling that story today.
BTW, damn nice plaque for winning.

>If some of you are so anal about your bimmers, I would absolutely hate to
>see what will happen to you once you move up to a P-car or a Ferrari.

If I ever own a Ferrari, girls will have to be naked to sit in it!

Ted