Redline Synthetics in Bimmers

>Just curious if any BMW owners have tried Redline Synthetics in their
>transmissions / differentials with success? I just ordered a few bottles in
>hopes to get smoother shifts and longer lasting internal parts in the tranny.
>For my E36 they recommended D4 ATF for the tranny and 75w90 for the
>differential. Any feedback appreciated!

Hi Serge,

I've been using the above-mentioned fluids in my M3 since 30,000 miles on
the odo (now with 71,000+ - a little over a year :-)). I change it every
30,000 miles. The car sees a lot of track time (about 15 weekends per year)
and a 100-mile roundtrip daily commute.

I highly recommend the Red Line fluids.

Cheers,
Jim Bassett