upgrades on my 325ic

Gentlemen:  I am a lurker on this fine list however, I just wanted to share some joy with anyone who is contemplating a
similar upgrade. I have an '87 325ic with 75K miles (I got her 3 years ago at 42K). Last weekend I installed Bavarian
Autosport's K&N air filter assembly and ignition wire assembly.  Took about 2 hours.  Along with the upgraded chip I
installed last year, what a fabulous improvement in performance! I highly recommend it for everyone. I have seen an
acceleration increase at all rev levels, and she wants to redline so badly.  There is no significant noise level increase
inside the car and just a slight one while standing in front of the car. Thanks for the bandwidth. Charles, Salisbury,
Maryland