RE: Bilstein Q's

Thanks..

Any suggestions for tires then?

Last year was definitely the last year for the old Dunlop D60's, and my
snow tires have been under-utilized for a few weeks now.

I got the car with 180K miles on it, and it looked like the original set of
tires. I'm looking for traction, with some wet performance, but no All
Seasons (I believe in snow tires).

Josh