[none]

I need help with the procedure on changing the brake light switch on my 95
M3. I ordered the bentley manual in hopes that it would shed some light on
this but all i saw was one drawn diagram and it did not have any
instructions on conducting this procedure. Is this something that DIY can
do?
Also i ran the fault code test and it came up with 1444(no error codes).
Does this absolutely mean that everything that it checks is absolutely ok?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
Paul