Wanted: Independant shop in Detroit area

I am looking for an independant shop, willing to provide a little extra
customer service, to help care for my mother's 540i (she is not much of a car
care person and it deserves better).

I would prefer a shop within 20 miles of Westland, Michgan.

I want the car picked up twice a year (this also provides an opportunity to
test drive, in search of maintenance issues) for oil change, tire rotation,
and detailing.   The extra service will be paid in addition to normal shop
rates.

I an interested in recommendations from customers, but would like to hear
directly from shop owners.   I believe someone interested enough in the
marque to be on this list, is more likely to be the one I want to give my
business to.

Please send all responses to:
imdsi99@domain.elided