Re: Suggestions Plastic Window Cleaner

Steve,

I highly recommend Novus Plastic Polish.  It was recommended to me by a
friend who owns a Miata.  It comes in three different varieties
depending on how abrasive you need.  I use all three in sequence every
two or three months on my '99 M3C and the window comes out CLEAR.

You can find more info at

http://www.miatamania.com/novplaspol38.html

I don't know if you can find lower prices, but that is where I ordered
mine from.

And it's a funny thing.  The cloudiness that I get is some kind of film
that builds up on the INSIDE of the window.

- -Alan