FS: '93 325is

We (son & I) have a 1993 325is for sale.
116,000 miles, blue with parchment leather, auto transmission (replaced at
about 110,000 miles), AC, trip computer, center arm rest, new fog lamps,
bottom side panels color matched to car, new headliner, upgraded wheels
(newer 18 spoke), MXV4 tires, Kenwood CD/CDR/CDRW/MP3 player with remote.
I have serviced it with Mobile 1 since I bought it with about 70,000 miles.
Asking $8,500.  Located in south Texas.  E-mail me for pictures of car.

Tomas S. Perez
'93 325is for sale - $8,500
'94 540i will consider selling