Re: CHECK CONTROL COMPUTER ---HELP---

Not sure if this will work on your model, but try pressing and holding in
the check control button until the language changes.  Then press and hold
again until it changes again. I think there are 8 choices.  Eventually
you'll get back to english.
Mike in DC

> Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 09:14:00 -0500
> From: "Marc Marcellus" <>
> Subject: CHECK CONTROL COMPUTER ---HELP---
>
> I just change my check control computer on my dash cause the display was
bad
> in the previous one.  I install the new one now everything reads in
german.
> Does anyone knows how to switch the language to english.
>
> Thanks,
> Marc
> 97 E36 M3

This e-mail was sent by a law firm and contains information
that may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and notify us
immediately.