Re: 92 E34 Falling apart

I'm in Utah. I'm not sure where Jim (the person who started this thread) is.
I've had a 97 328iS and our 92 525iT among  many other BMWs that I've never
heard of this problem with. I know it exists because a good pal of mine is
the original owner of his 93 325iS and parts of the panels have peeled away
on his car. I've never seen it on an E34 out here and I guess they got it
figured out by the time my E36 was made. Anyone have a good idea of what
year they fixed this?
Anyway, I guess I'm holding my breath hoping that it doesn't eventually
happen to our E34.

Cheers,

Ron