'92 325i--sputtering when warm

Seems that just a few months after a tune up, my car sputters after its
warmed up when I'm in the low end of first and second gear.  After it
gets up in the rpms, though, I don't notice it.

100K, new fuel filter, plugs, air filter, O2 sensor.  Doesn't seem to be
loss of power on any cylinders (ala coil)...

Someone I know guessed a PVC valve.  I thought maybe the fuel pump may
be going south...but I believe a discussion previously on this list
suggested the fuel pump is either working or not.

If you agree about the PVC valve (is that really what it's called?) is
that an easy DIY job?

Thanks.

Doug