Just a few more questions

Hello all-

I had a couple more questions for the Scout II guys.

I have a tank in my right front fender with two hoses going to it.  One
goes down, I guess to the transmission.  The other is marked "purge" and
has a hose hooked to it that goes... nowhere!!  Where should it be hooked
up?

If my speedometerisn't working, what is the probable culprit?  The cable is
screwed into the tranny (or transfer, whichever it was, but I did check),
but I don't know from there.  Is this one of those common things, or can
there be many possibilities?

I posted about aftermarket gauges a few days ago.  I got some very nice
had installed aftermarket gauges.  Am I really looking to be the only
person on the digest with aftermarket gauges, or are some of you just being
reticent? :-)

That's all for now.  Thanks for the help-

Paul Brakefield
"Dirtball"

1966 IHC Scout 800- "The Beast"
Chevy 350/SM465/Dana20