Wipers..

Great timing, Curt!  Thanks!  I've been trying to get the remains of a
broken "stud" out of my passenger windshield wiper for some months
(obviously, I wasn't trying *that* hard).. we finally had a snow storm
earlier this week (all gone :-(  ) and I decided it's time to fix the
wipers.. went out this morning to do it, but checked my email first..

$15 at Champion for the arm, another couple bucks for a new blade,
voila', I have a passenger side windshield wiper!

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout