IH Toys/Brake Cables

Regarding the search for IH toy pickups, there are several "KB", "L"
and "R" models out there to buy. Check out a toy show in your area.
The next one in our area is in the Seattle Washington area in
January.
The S-100 model was reproduced a few years ago by Triple Diamond
Replicas. Another company is reproducing the A-100 Golden Jubilee
model.
On to the brake cable subject: I still have a couple rear cable sets
for Scout 80 4X4 models, some other sets for "L" model pickups, and a
Loadstar one if anybody needs them. Send me a e-mail with what you
are looking for and I'll check for you.

-Scott

Scott Satterlund
Binder Books
PO Box 230269
Tigard, Oregon 97281-0269
503.684.2024, Fax 503.684.3990
Operators Manuals/Parts Catalogs/Service Publications
Farm Tractor History Books
Specializing in International Harvester Products
http://www.binderbooks.com