Overfiring, and Tire diameter calc

     About the over firing, does it run ok before the problem starts?
     From the get-go it sounded to me like the wires were misplaced.
     Double check those, and, remember that the #1 is the front on the
     drivers' side.  Also time the engine on #8, Not #1.  If you got
     these already, please disregard.

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727
         '72 Chev Carryall 3dr 4wd 350/th350 sold, but not forgotten.

     About the Tire diameter.  My guess is that 2.5% is the compression
     standard for a radial laced steel belt tire?  The only tires that
     actually INCREASE in diameter, are those on Drag cars that get
     those babies really spinning.  If you want the math, email me
     privately.  The tire really has to be rotating quickly to get the
     dia. to increase, AND raise the truck.