Re: ihc-digest V5 MISSING?

     Can someone send me digests #71, and #74, please?

     It seems that my server decides that when the wind blows it'll yank
     my mail.  There must be a filter for keywords in the text, I don't
     know.  I miss my own posts!  I hope I'm not the culprit with the
     :Subject field.  If so, I apologize.  I'll try to do better.

        Thanks in advance,

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727
         '72 Chev Carryall 3dr 4wd 350/th350 sold, but not forgotten.