Re: Sliding rear windows

> Who's had a Scout with 'em and one w/o 'em?

 I liked them when I had the hard top on my Scout. They were nice for
highway driving in hot weather (no A/C) to get ventilation without getting
a blast of wind right in your ear from opening the regular windows. They
were also nice when offroading in hot weather, when every little bit of
extra ventilation is welcome.

 Later,                    /\  curt_cleavinger@domain.elided
   Curt                 /\/  \        /\
 [/</]   \_/       [\>\]              '75 Travelall 150
 [/>/]             [\<\] '75 Scout II