re: R-130

Roger,
Welcome to the franternity of binderhood. You have, indeed, found the
right place. There are several of us who have older IHC trucks.
Although, with all the talk of Scouts around here, I find myself
seriously considering getting one of them as well. This Binder stuff
gets into your blood pretty strongly, so be prepared, you will be
hooked. On the bright side, we are all here to help. Once you get going
on your project, let us know what you find/need/plan to do with it.
-Bennett
'53 R-110

p.s. I just realized that my mother's neighbor has an old Scout.
Couldn't see it for the trees all these years. She says he uses it 'once
in a while' to plow the driveway. It looks like an 80, but I only got a
glimpse last time I was up there. Let's see, I have one of those low
interest credit card checks here, I wonder if he wants to sell it. Hmmm.