3 point seat belts

Good Morning IHers,

Just finished installing 3 point retracting seat belts.  Installation was
very simple. The belts came out of an '83 Mazda P/U.  $20 at the local do
it yourself wrecking yard.  Mounted the retracting mechanism against the
base of the rollbar using the Mazda hardware. Mounted the bottom
attachment points in the stock positions using stock IH hardware.
Mounted the shoulder piece to the bolt (grade 8) that keeps the sides of
the rollbar bolted to the top of the rollbar.  The whole arrangement
looks stock and works well. The fit is excellent. Almost like the rollbar
was designed to mount the shoulder harness.  Safety wise, I feel like I
joined the '90s or late '80s anyway. If I could figure out where to put
the air bags...

I'll be replacing all the remaining rollbar mounting hardware with grade
8 bolts since it is now also responsible for my seat belts. May also
reinforce or add new mounts.

I wish I had the ability to get some pics of the seat belts onto the
internet, so you guys could see it, but, no scanner.

Ken