Re: Favorite Modification

> 	I would like to know, purely for good discussion and future
> reference, what everybody here thinks was (or will be) your favorite
> modification of improvement to your IH.  What one mod made you the
> happiest, gave you the most benefits, was the most fun to put in,
> whatever.  I'd also like to know what benefits you got, what the basic
> procedure was, and about how much it cost (both in time and dollars).

 My favorite mod would have to be the twisted front axle (to add caster).
Highway driving used to be a white knuckle experience, now it's a pleasure.
Cost was about $275 for the axle housing plus the time and $$ to rebuild the
front axle (good time to install a locker too).

 Later,                    /\  curt_cleavinger@domain.elided
   Curt                 /\/  \        /\
 [/</]   \_/       [\>\]              '75 Travelall 150
 [/>/]             [\<\] '75 Scout II