Re: sticker ??'s

Curt Cleavinger wrote:

>I think the sticker should include either the web address or the email
>address of
>the digest - there are several designs that I like, but that don't include
>either. Can we agree to put a web or email address at the bottom if the
>design doesn't already include it?

I agree.  Thanks to those who sent one in, but those who see it out on the
trail or in a parking lot should be able to get in touch with us without
having to wait for us to get to our vehicles.  I think it definitely needs
to include the e-mail address for the digest to help generate more
interest.

My .02¢ also-

Paul Brakefield
"Dirtball"