Update lift $$$

Oops.. Paul Brakefield reminded me that the Softride is advertised in the
March '98 FourWheeler for $490...

A quick phone call, and I've spent my $20 savings plus $4. :-)

$490 for the kit
$120 for shocks
$24 total for shackle/frame bushings (kit doesn't come w/ 'em, and they're
the only thing that would still be stock on the suspension.. might as well
do it right!)
And $110 for the shipping..

I think I'm in the market for one stock front shackle.. my driver's side one
has an oblong hole in it when I looked last night.. if no one has a decent
only lying around, I'll go hit the junk yard next week..

-Tom