Re: Rear end needed

Sam,

So nice to have a REAL IHC person onboard!! A C120!!  Awright!!

Been driving mine since 62.  Had to respring it after tearing it out front
end on some badger holes at 70 mph.  Dog never would ride in back after
that.  Put truck springs under it so it is probably a ton+1/2 now.
Can't help you on the rear end problem.  Had a bolt come loose on ours and
IH backed it under warranty after only 100K or so.  They agreed it
shouldn't have happened.  Maybe you could ask to talk to the zone manager!!??

At 08:48 PM 2/8/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I have a 1962 C120.  It is the most wonderful pickup ever built.  I got it
from the original owner about 12 years ago.  It has 96,000 original miles
on it.

A mere puppy!!

>Sam Oden
>
>soden@domain.elided  (home)
>soden@domain.elided  (client)
>sam.oden@domain.elided  (work)

>Work is the curse of the drinking class.
>                                                      Oscar Wilde

While we're on the subject of beer.  I drink what I brew!!  All I've seen
mentioned to date is lawn mower beer.

Maybe a brew taste at Tulare?  Good way to finish the day after swapping
stories on IHCs, continue with brews.

By the way, what is an original mile??  Always wondered.

Mike - IHC, much more than just Scouts

62 C120 longbed
68 1200B Travelall

We now continue with our "normal programming......."