Dirt, dust, mud

On the "crud in the fenders" thread...

Even after 8 hrs of pounding on my truck with hammer, chisel, punch, rage,
etc...  I *still* had dirt/mud/crap falling out of the fenders and the frame
and other nooks n' crannies to cover me in dirt and dust.

I installed the lift on my sidewalk in front of my driveway/garage.. and I
think I could start a garden there with the Montana (and probably Wyoming)
dirt that I've left there.  If someone were to give me a good clap on the
back with my Carharts on, they'd be greated by a dust storm!

Maybe washing my truck *is* a good idea.. ;-)

-Tom